Vs > Pelly Bay, Nt
Palmerston N vs Pelly Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Palmerston N vs Haeju, South Korea
Palmerston N vs Kitale, Kenya
Palmerston N vs Dakhla, Egypt
Palmerston N vs Perry, Ok, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Miyakonojo, Japan
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Amman, Jordan
Yokkaichi vs Pohnpei
Dakar vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Duian vs Gazala Gawazat
Nercinskij Zavod vs Petauke
- The distance between Palmerston N, New Zealand and Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 14,306 km or 8,890 mi.
- To reach Palmerston N in this distance one would set out from Pelly Bay, Nt bearing 256.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Palmerston N bearing 208° or SSW .
- Palmerston N has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Pelly Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Palmerston N is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Pelly Bay, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 28.4 °C (51.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.9 °C (53.8°F) less in Palmerston N. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 727.7 mm (28.6 in) more which is equivalent to 727.7 l/m² (17.86 US gal/ft²) or 7,277,000 l/ha (777,960 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.3° higher in Palmerston N than in Pelly Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Palmerston N relative to Pelly Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pelly Bay, Nt vs Palmerston N
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Palmerston N vs Jönköping, Sweden
Palmerston N vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Palmerston N vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Palmerston N vs Onslow, Western Australia, Australia
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Amman, Jordan
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Muroran, Japan
Denver, Colorado vs Alma, Mi
Owase vs Izmail
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cabrera
Maiduguri vs Shanghai
Palmerston N vs Pelly Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N
Climate Guides for Locations near Pelly Bay, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) NW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 953.3 kms (592.4 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) W
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 951.3 kms (591.2 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 966.1 kms (600.4 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 930.1 kms (578 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) SE